Your child’s needs as a learner are at the heart of our approach to education. Our Cambridge Pathway aims to give your child a love of learning that will stay with them through school, university and beyond.
Our approach supports schools to develop learners who are:
• confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
• responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
• reflective and developing their ability to learn
• innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
• engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.
Cambridge learners build more than just a deep understanding of their subject. Being a student of Cambridge Pathway means developing the higher order thinking skills to apply what they’ve learned. Solving problems creatively. Thinking for themselves. Doing their own research and communicating it. Working with other people on a project they’ve designed together. So we make sure our programs encourage students to develop the attributes of the Cambridge Learner – confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged. And help them to succeed in tomorrow’s world.